CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Followers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

An Introduction

Before I get into this post- I need to let you know one thing... this is not just my blog, I am sharing it with my "Barefoot Sister," Carmen. She is my best friend and I love her to death!!!

Alright, I wanted to thank you, first off, thank you for visiting, whether you typed in the URL, or was just scrolling through the blogs, thank you. second off (if “second off” is even a phrase…), thank you for taking the time to read my *very first post ever!* thirdly, I wanted to name a few of the people who have inspired me to make this blog:

Shyla Hutchison- 
Bree Cordenson-
Elizabeth Rose-
Olive Tree-
Bleah Briann-
Guinevere-

Next, I want to let you know that I seriously planned  this blog out- word for word. let me type up really fast what I wrote on the “planning paper for new blog,” (or so I called it)…

Planning paper for new blog:

Name for you: Ella and Carmen

Date: 10.12.10

Name for blog: {Barefoot Sisters}

Description below header: {OurSpace, where we can be ANYTHING God wants us to be!}

Type of blog: random


That is pretty much the paper. there are a couple ‘unneeded’ things that I wrote on that paper that I do not car much to type up.
I want to confess, after about two years of blogging on various blogs, I am finally pulling the cover off my real identity. My mother now allows me to paste photos, so I figured that I might as well just let you know my real first name (not last name) and the pen name for my siblings.

My real name is Ella. I like it. Plain and Simple- I Like It!  I think it is really pretty. My "Barefoot Sister's" name is Carmen, and she likes it. Plain and Simple! Like me!

Carmen and I have known each other for about a year. We have been best friends ever since! Wait, only for a year and a half? They are sisters! Well, yes. Sisters in CHRIST. Not blood sisters, we don't even have the same last name. But we love eachother like sisters! 

Well, I guess that sums it all up… our new blog. I am rather excited!
!!!!!Thank you for Reading!!!!!
See you next post ! Bye!

~Please come take this new blog adventure with us and click “follow” above!~


No comments: